This cranberry fluff recipe is a delightful dessert that combines the tartness of cranberries with the sweetness of whipped cream and marshmallows. It is the perfect addition to any holiday meal or special occasion. The creamy and fluffy texture, along with the burst of flavor from the cranberries, will impress your guests and leave them asking for more. With just a few simple steps, you can create this delicious treat that will surely become a family favorite.
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine the cranberries and sugar. Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes to allow the cranberries to release their juices.
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse the cranberry mixture until it reaches a chunky consistency. Do not over blend.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, and chopped pecans.
- Add the cranberry mixture to the bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cranberry mixture until well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix again.
- Transfer the cranberry fluff to a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Before serving, garnish with additional whipped cream and chopped pecans if desired.
Cranberries are packed with antioxidants and are known for their health benefits.
Whipped cream can be substituted with whipped topping for a lighter version of this recipe.
This cranberry fluff can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Crushed graham crackers can be sprinkled on top of the fluff for added texture and flavor.