This homemade Grape Nuts Coconut Ice Cream is a delightful blend of creamy coconut and crunchy Grape Nuts cereal. With just a few simple ingredients, you can easily whip up this refreshing frozen treat. Perfect for hot summer days or as a sweet ending to any meal, this ice cream is sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike.
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Grape Nuts cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut milk, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the Grape Nuts cereal, sweetened condensed milk, and heavy cream. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions. This usually takes about 20-25 minutes.
- Once the ice cream reaches a soft-serve consistency, transfer it to a container and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve the Grape Nuts Coconut Ice Cream in bowls or cones and enjoy!