Enjoy a delightful and nutritious meal with this recipe for salmon with tangy Dijon vinaigrette. The succulent salmon fillets are perfectly cooked and topped with a zesty vinaigrette made with Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and olive oil. This dish is not only delicious but also packed with healthy omega-3 fatty acids from the salmon. It's a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and brush the Dijon vinaigrette evenly over the fillets.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for heart health.
Dijon mustard adds a tangy and flavorful kick to the salmon.
Salmon is a versatile fish that can be prepared in a variety of ways.