Indulge in the creamy and luscious goodness of this classic strawberry cheesecake. Made with a buttery graham cracker crust and a smooth cream cheese filling, this dessert is topped with juicy ripe strawberries for a burst of freshness. Perfect for any occasion, this strawberry cheesecake will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to form the crust.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are slightly golden.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then, run a knife around the edges to loosen the cheesecake from the pan.
- Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to chill and firm up.
- In a small saucepan, heat the strawberry preserves over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
- Remove the chilled cheesecake from the springform pan and arrange the sliced strawberries on top. Drizzle the melted strawberry preserves over the strawberries.
- Slice and serve the strawberry cheesecake chilled. Enjoy!