Indulge in the perfect combination of rich chocolate brownies and creamy cherry cheesecake swirls with these delectable Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. These moist and fudgy brownies are loaded with a luscious cream cheese and cherry filling, creating a mouthwatering dessert that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect for any occasion, these brownies are easy to make and are guaranteed to impress your family and friends.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in the granulated sugar until well combined. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, stirring until just combined.
- In another bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and almond extract until smooth and creamy.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie batter evenly into the prepared baking pan. Reserve 1/3 cup of the cherry pie filling for later use. Spoon the remaining cherry pie filling over the brownie batter, spreading it evenly. Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture over the cherry pie filling. Swirl the cream cheese and cherry pie filling together using a knife or toothpick.
- Drop spoonfuls of the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese swirls. Use a knife or toothpick to swirl the brownie batter into the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until chilled.
- Before serving, drizzle the reserved cherry pie filling over the top of the chilled brownies. Cut into squares and serve.