This Berry Delicious pie is bursting with the flavors of fresh berries and is perfect for summer gatherings or any time you're in the mood for a fruity dessert. The pie has a flaky crust and a sweet and tangy filling made with a combination of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. It's best served with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy a slice of this pie and savor the taste of summer!
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- Store-bought or homemade pie crust
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, salt, and lemon juice. Stir until the berries are coated with the sugar mixture.
- Roll out the pie crust and place it in a 9-inch pie pan. Trim any excess crust around the edges.
- Pour the berry mixture into the pie crust, spreading it evenly.
- Dot the top of the berry mixture with the cubed butter.
- Cover the pie with a second pie crust, or create a lattice pattern with strips of pie crust.
- Crimp the edges of the pie crust to seal the pie.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool completely before serving.
- Serve slices of the Berry Delicious pie with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for added indulgence.