This Mississippi Sin Dip is a crowd-pleasing appetizer that combines cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, and chopped ham to create a rich and flavorful dip. It is perfect for parties, game nights, or any occasion where you want to impress your guests. The dip is baked until bubbly and golden brown, and can be served with crackers, bread, or vegetables. It's creamy, cheesy, and absolutely addictive!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced or crackers for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, chopped ham, green onions, pickled jalapenos, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and black pepper. Mix well until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the dip is bubbling and golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the dip warm with sliced French bread or crackers.
This dip gets its name from the state of Mississippi, known for its rich and indulgent cuisine.
The combination of cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese creates a creamy base for the dip.
The addition of chopped ham and pickled jalapenos adds a flavorful kick to the dip.
You can customize the level of spiciness by adjusting the amount of pickled jalapenos.
Leftovers can be refrigerated and reheated for later enjoyment.